Music boxes

Music boxes
Music boxes have within melodies they carry in them, once they're open music feels the air;
Every person you have known has a song of their own, once they open up you'll hear whats there;
Every person longs to find who they are deep inside, every person yearns to know their place..."

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My other "kids"

I don't blog as much as I should, so, I often let the good ocasions go by without writing them. After yesterday's post, I thought it would be important to reinforce my love, gratitude and friendship for the other five rich blessings of my life.


Gina's children, from youngest to oldest...



... and from oldest to youngest.




Sofia, who will always be landita to me. The only child of my oldest sister, she is also the oldest niece. I miss her. I miss our talks. It was amazingly good to see her last week, but that was not nearly enough time to catch up.







Valter, Gina's oldest. Thank you for everything you guys did last week. I love you!






 Vanessa. I miss you girl!Where have you been? I need more pictures from you. Please take care of yourself.
 Viviana. I am so happy that you found the man you needed! Thank you both, your happiness is  contagious!




Vlady! Another 10 months and you'll be home! Keep up the good work. I love you.



I miss you kid.

No comments: