Music boxes

Music boxes
Music boxes have within melodies they carry in them, once they're open music feels the air;
Every person you have known has a song of their own, once they open up you'll hear whats there;
Every person longs to find who they are deep inside, every person yearns to know their place..."

Monday, March 27, 2006

did you know....

Unstopable dreamer

...that the Eiffel Tower is light brown and not gray as I thought? :p

I'm in Europe right night, came with my girl to my niece's wedding. We had a loooong layover in Paris, 8 hours, so we got on a bus and got to see the Tower. It was cold and rainy, but still got our noses out to take a pic. It's fabulous!

Anyway, just in case you were wondering what color it was, now ya know, lol...

We are having a fabulous time here.

I'll tell you all about it when I come back! :)

11 comments:

Elozia Marie said...

Oohlahlah! I hope your trip is wonderful! And you will just have to share pictures when you are home!

Lei said...

Can't wait for more details I am TRES jealous! ;)

emlouisa said...

No fair! I wanna go! The most foreign and exotic place I have been to is....Berkley, CA. lol

Rachelle said...

Have a blast! I am sooo jealous!

Misty said...

I'm jealous too! Can't wait to see pics!

Stacy said...

When I took French in Jr. High I ALWAYS wanted to go there! You are so "LUCKY" (said in my best Napoleon voice)!!!

lackrik said...

Have I told you I'm jealous yet?

Well I am!


Can't wait to hear about it!

Alicia said...

Sounds so cool! Wish I was there!

S said...

Add me to the jealous list! I so want to go to Europe someday! Have a blast and tell us all about it when you get back! Enjoy!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

Thanks for the info! I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Unknown said...

Bela! update us on your move!! We're dying to hear how you are!!!!