Music boxes

Music boxes
Music boxes have within melodies they carry in them, once they're open music feels the air;
Every person you have known has a song of their own, once they open up you'll hear whats there;
Every person longs to find who they are deep inside, every person yearns to know their place..."

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Let's try this again.

I need to go back to blogging. Especially since I've been horrible at journaling, scrapbooking and other things I used to do to keep memories alive for my kids. Facebook doesn't quite cut it, but unfortunatly has replaced lots of cool things. Like blogging. So, I'm trying this again. One day I'll print my blog entries; because let's face it, old school paper has no substitute.
I guess I should have done this earlier in the day though. One o'clock in the morning is not the time to pick up after over two years. Oh well. Better than nothing I guess.
Nicolas turned 12 last November. Suzana will be 16 in less than a month. No, I'm not ready to face that reality, so I won't talk much about it. Today I cried listening to ABBA's " slipping through my fingers". That one always gets to me.
I'll be 40 in April. No comment here. Hmmm. Maybe I should come back tomorrow. Yep. Great idea.

No comments: